Crop multiple images at one time using…
Steps to crop multiple images
- Create a new BatchImageCropper document.
- Drag over multiple image files, ideally all of the same size, into the source list.
- Adjust the crop rect to the desired coordinates and size.
- Export the newly cropped images as PNGs, JPEGs, or TIFFs.
Note: The screenshots on this page were cropped using BatchImageCropper.
- Supported units: Points, Pixels, Inches, Centimeters, Millimeters.
- The crop rect can be inset by a specified number of units using the inset window.
- Zoom to see a smaller or larger version of the image.